Subject: Re: [Leica] Tele-Elmarit 90M(was:Elmar C 90mm)
From: kabob@tiac.net (Bob Keene/Karen Shehade)
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 18:25:50 -0500

I recently purchased a 90 /2.8 M Tele-Elmarit; so this thread is abit
frightening to me- I haven't had a chance to run extensive tests yet with
the Tele; I  just did some headshots last night; but has anyone else
developed an opinion like Mark's on this lens? Chris's comments are
encouraging, but I'll be using the lens handheld with fast film; probably
3200.... last night I was using strobes and XP2 Super rated at 320  f8 1/2
@ 1/45th. We'll see what we see, but I'll welcome any comments. I don't
want to think I've bought a 'dog'.....

Bob Keene
"nobody's Pal, Everyone's something...."
(I'm Co-Dependant No More!- unless that upsets you....)