Subject: RE: [Leica] long lens tests
From: "Kotsinadelis, Peter (Peter)" <peterk@lucent.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 10:45:35 -0800

Robert,

Not difficult, just speaking the truth. All I pointed out is that some LUGs
are ready to automatically give an opinion of a lens they have never used.
I have learned my lesson, and shut up when I need to.  But your comment at
the end of your post does not detract from the fact that you and Ted
indicate the Leica 400mm can't be beat, even without trying one.  Kind of
like owning an car and saying you know the one you drive is better than the
one in the showroom.

Peter K.