Subject: RE: [Leica] long lens tests
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@istar.ca>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 14:02:02 -0400

Peter:

You can be difficult.  What I will do for you the next chance to borrow an
EOS 400, I will mount the Canon 400 2.8 on an EOS and take some test
pictures.  Then using the same film and camera, I will mount my Leica 400
2.8 using my Leica to EOS adapter and take the same test pictures.  I don't
expect to see a huge difference, but I do know the Leica was cheaper then
the EOS lens when I went to buy it.  I assumed you were the person that was
always commenting on Leica lenses you have not used or own.

Regards,

Robert

Regards,

Robert