Subject: [Leica] A Kodak moment.
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 22:02:24 -0800

When I arrived home tonite, there were two boxes from Kodak. One contained
two rolls of "E100VS" (Jeff at KSP had already given me a sample) and the
other contained two rolls of "Black & White +". A new ISO 400 C41 B&W film.
It the letter didn't say what is different from the T400CN, which isn't all
that old.

Anyway... anyone else out there get samples of these films? And if so, have
you used them yet? I'll let you all know what I think in a week or so.

When you open film boxes, you know the inside is printed with exposure
data, in eight languages. The "Black & White +" box (inside) contains "tips
for great photographs with KODAK Black and White +". In English only. A
whole box insides full of "Kodak tips".

:-)

Jim