Subject: Re: [Leica] long lens tests
From: "phong" <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 1999 02:09:46 -0500

Hi Peter,

    If I remember correctly, a couple of years ago Ted had posted
    some experiences using the Canon long lenses, specifically the
    400 2.8 lens, a couple of years ago I would not assume as you
   do that Ted speak  without personal experience.  Who would he
    try to impress ?  You ?

    There are many fools on this list;  you are a bigger fool to try to
    correct their posts;  I am the biggest fool to even reply to yours.
    I just don't care for the tone of your orginal post.  You could just
    ask Ted if he had used Canon lenses.

- - Phong
:-(

> Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 10:45:35 -0800
> From: "Kotsinadelis, Peter (Peter)" <peterk@lucent.com>
> Subject: RE: [Leica] long lens tests
>
> Robert,
>
> Not difficult, just speaking the truth. All I pointed out is that some
LUGs