Subject: Re: [Leica] Tele-Elmarit 90M(was:Elmar C 90mm)
From: "Richard E. Baznik" <reb10@po.cwru.edu>
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 1999 07:54:03 -0500

I've had the "thin" Tele-Elmarit 90/2.8 for about three years and find it
to be an excellent lens -- sharp, good contrast, and (as per Marc's later
comment) well-balanced to the M6. I just returned from a trip to Costa Rica
that included shooting in rain forest situations (quite dark, even during
the day) using TMX generally. The T/E was usually wide open in those
situations, and the images are great! It's also a good portrait lens. No
dog here.///Dick Baznik