Subject: Re: [Leica] RE: RE: Photoflo and plastic reels
From: "Richard E. Baznik" <reb10@po.cwru.edu>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 17:07:16 -0500

Hmm. I've been using a venerable old Yankee plastic tank and adjustable
reel for about 30 years, and I've used PhotoFlo pretty consistently
throughout that period. No damage that I can see at all. Am I just lucky? I
should note that I tend to wash the entire outfit in dish soal and rise it
very well after each use.

Dick Baznik