Subject: Re: [Leica] A Kodak moment.
From: "Ernest Nitka" <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 1999 11:30:19 -0500

Jim - I received the same box with the C41 BW film though I would have liked
to get the VS slide film.  Anyway I just thought - gee a free roll of film,
I have the new Leica Flash and a basement that is being redone into a
darkroom.... so I went and took construction pictures of my basement - will
be doing a before and after shots - trying to sell them to the contractor
for THEIR portfolio.  Anyway I got the negs back just now from the mini-lab.
I haven't made prints yet ( cause i have no darkroom as of yet) but they
look similar to T400CN negs.  Normally I use XP2Super but have use CN
before.  Also I'll make my entry into the Darkroom Tally - Durst M670VC
Nice unit though accessories are not easy to get - use Ilford paper and
their chemicals.

Jim Sorry for the long post and minimal info but that's as far as I've
gottn.

ernie