Subject: Re: [Leica] Ilford Delta 3200
From: kabob@tiac.net (Bob Keene/Karen Shehade)
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 1999 15:22:07 -0500

A bunch of New England Lug's met today at the Arthur Griffin Center to see
one another and drool at each other's equiptment. I learned a couple of
things:
1) I'll get a Tom A Rapidwinder.....
2) Everyone has a different opinion of lenses (majority feel the
Tele-Elmarit M has gotten a bad rap, one feels it's a dog)
3) It was fun to meet LUGnut's face to face!

Some comments came up around high speed film- "I don't understand people
who shoot 3200 speed film at 1600..."    "So what if you get grain, it's
the 'feeling' the grain gives that matters..." and like that;

So I put it to discussion- if you're gonna shoot with 3200, why would you
shoot it at less than 3200?
Why not just shoot HP5+ at 1200???

Today over lunch I was shooting  Ilford Delta 3200 at 3200 with my
M4-P..... I can hardly wait to taste the grain!!!! I'll let you folks know.
I'll go develop it now!

Bob Keene

now an 'official' LUG