Subject: Re: [Leica] my thoughts on e-mail
From: kabob@tiac.net (Bob Keene/Karen Shehade)
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 08:53:14 -0500

Jim-

perhaps your philosophies are self-realized; but thanks God you share them!
Bravo for your comments on this!
I admit there are some times when I wish to 'ventilate' certain posters!
but, last week end a bunch of New England LUG's got together (thanks
Steve!!) and it was the first time I had attended such a meeting. What a
wonderful group! And what wonderful work people are doing!
BTW thanks to B.D. for teaching me a new way to release the shutter on my
Leica (although he doesn't know he did it!)- using the middle index finger
rather than the first index finger makes for a smoother release. I just
noticed him handling his M6 and thought "That's an odd way to hold the
camera", but later I tried it and it works for me!
Yes, write as though your going to see this person. It might make for a
"nicer" , albeit 'boring' forum!

Now, where can I get a "user" M6?

Bob Keene
"giving the middle finger to his Leica?"