Subject: Re: [Leica] R8 focusing problems, now what to shoot?
From: Custodian@aol.com
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 1999 05:07:24 EST

<< I  want  to know why on earth all camera manufacturers now think it is
 necessary to include this stupid adjustment on cameras today? >>

I envy you your perfect vision! For many of us who have vision which is much
worse at 1 metre than at infinity the dioptre correction is invaluable. I
found switching from R4 to R5 improved my focussing noticeably.

Dr David Frew