Subject: Re: [Leica] R8 focusing problems, now what to shoot?
From: Harrison McClary <mcclary@iname.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 1999 08:13:20 -0600

>I envy you your perfect vision! For many of us who have vision which is much
>worse at 1 metre than at infinity the dioptre correction is invaluable. I
>found switching from R4 to R5 improved my focussing noticeably.
>
>Dr David Frew

My vision is NOT perfect.  I just can't get those %^$^&*&*%&*%&*% diopters
adjusted correctly making focusing way harder than necessary.

In the old days I would buy the correct diopter and screw it onto the
finder.  Worked fine and made focusing easy...now it is hard to discern
when the blasted thing is set right.

Harrison McClary
http://people.delphi.com/hmphoto
Preview my book: http://www.volmania.com