Subject: [Leica] Re: M2
From: mgb67@webtv.net (Scott Kercher)
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 1999 14:43:41 -0500 (EST)

My M2 is an early one with no self timer and the button rewind. Noself
timer is not really a problem, and the button rewind is a little weird
as you have to keep it depressed as you wind back the film.But both of
these are not a problem, just kind of adds to the character of the
machine. I really love to use this camera, it feels even smoother than
my double stroke M3 for some reason. I think if you can find a nice M2
you will be very pleased .
Scott Kercher

chinese tv, chinese vcr,chinese phone, chinese underwear