Subject: [Leica] M2 questions
From: "Gib Robinson" <robinson@sfsu.edu>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 1999 15:33:03 -0800

Thib wrote

> To every M2 lover/owner...

> Which one are your favorite M2s?
> With or whithout self timer?

I had 2 M2 bodies, one with self timer, one without. I sold the older model
(with S-T) and have regretted it. I have a preference for S-T.

> Button or lever rewind?

I prefer button. I like keeping the M2 as is.

> Are there any quality differences between the various M2 serial numbers
like it is the case for the M3?

Don't know. The one I have and the one I sold felt pretty much the same to
me but I never took them apart and laid the parts out to compare them.

- --Gib