Subject: [Leica] Re: Tina's Web site
From: sandyquandt@centuryinter.net
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 99 02:17:54 GMT

Hi Tina,

Glad to hear you're still streamlining the site, but thought you should know
that, ironically, my somewhat outdated version of Netscape didn't have a
problem with your site as it was. Usually when I see "starting Java" I shudder
and prepare for the imminent crash, but for some reason, your pages haven't
caused me to have any problem. I was able to view *all* of the images without a
lockup! (Maybe it's just part of the Leica mystique? :-) As a comparison, if I
try to access Moose Peterson's site, my machine throws a fit before the
animated Moose makes it to the screen :-) Looking forward to the Eastern Europe
and Europe images...

Sandy