Subject: RE: [Leica] aluminium pods and cold hands
From: "Terry Price (Edgecombe-Coles House)" <terry@free.midcoast.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 10:01:24 -0400

Away back in the 60s I worked through the winter surveying the road to
Yellowknife. As Tim Atherton can probably tell you, you don't work with
bare hands at 40 below with a 40 mph wind. I quickly learned to run a
transit and take notes with gloves and mittens over those. Using a camera
was childs play in comparison. The main problem was trying not to breath on
any of the glass. I did have to reload film indoors. At the time I had an
Agfa Ambiflex SLR. I wonder what ever happened to it.

Terry