Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Leica lenses & Group Professionals Responsibility?
From: RBedw51767@aol.com
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 11:19:27 EST

Roger:

Thanks for the note.   Absolutely amazing to me.   I would love to go out to
dinner with a bunch of you guys(Tina and the other gals as well) and talk
about your experiences.  I bet a best selling book could be made from the
stories.

Bob Bedwell

<< The surprising thing is, Bob, that Carl is not a big guy! He's
 average height and built on the "lean & mean" side. Now I know
 why.

 Of course, he's young (by my standards), hikes and keeps fit, all
 of which help.

 --
 Roger
 mailto:roger@beamon.org >>