Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica lenses & Group Professionals Responsibility?
From: "Roger Beamon" <roger@beamon.org>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 07:18:47 -700

On 21 Feb 99, RBedw51767@aol.com wrote, at least in part:

> Oh my God Carl, I believe it would be easier to climb Everest.  That is
> absolutely incredible.  I am definitely not sorry that I asked but I am
> definitely sorry that you have to put your back, legs and arms through
> such torture. Just the Canon equipment alone weighs close to ten pounds.
> I would suggest you wear a jockey strap but I don't think it will prevent
> a hernia.

The surprising thing is, Bob, that Carl is not a big guy! He's
average height and built on the "lean & mean" side. Now I know
why.

Of course, he's young (by my standards), hikes and keeps fit, all
of which help.

- --
Roger
mailto:roger@beamon.org

     The precept: Judge not, that ye be not judged... is an
     abdication of moral responsibility. It is a moral blank
     check one gives to others in exchange for a moral blank
     check one expects for oneself. The moral principle to adopt
     is: Judge, and be prepared to be judged.
                 -- Ayn Rand