Subject: Re: [Leica] New M6TTL
From: Leslie Koh <kys@netvigator.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 17:53:44 +0800

I recently stopped by the camera shop and looked at the new M6TTL, looks
pretty much the same except for the larger shutter dial with the OFF
position.  Makes shutter speed adjustments just a tad easier.  I was just
wondering if anyone has had any experience with the new flash-TTL
functionality and whether it's worth upgrading.  A fair amount of my work
is done under normal lighting conditions but I've had to resort to using my
Canon or Contax for flash work indoors.  I'd like to be able to work with
my M6 indoors with a flash (yikes!, I know it's taboo but what the heck,
just love the darn thing!) and I though the new TTL would be a plus.  Any
comments?