Subject: RE: [Leica] digital darkroom
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 10:14:25 -0500

Alex- this is somewhat off topic- only somewhat - but when digitally
printing, take real care in selecting your paper, just as you would in the
wet darkroom. I've found tremendous variation in results depending upon the
paper. I just bought and tried some HP Premium Photo Paper, and, to put it
in its simplest terms, it sucks. Thus far I've found that I can't beat
either the Epson Photo Paper or the IBM inkjet photo film....The Epson looks
and feels like photo papers, and gives nice black blacks.....
B. D.