Subject: RE: [Leica] my thoughts on e-mail
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 10:25:28 -0500

BTW thanks to B.D. for teaching me a new way to release the shutter on my
Leica (although he doesn't know he did it!)- using the middle index finger
rather than the first index finger makes for a smoother release. I just
noticed him handling his M6 and thought "That's an odd way to hold the
camera", but later I tried it and it works for me!
- ----
Oh migod, Bob! I never realized that I was doing that until I just read your
E-mail, picked up my camera, and said to myself...Holy s...he's right....So
dittos to your comments about civility - which I seem to have dropped
lately..