Subject: RE: [Leica] Definition of a Professional
From: Buzz Hausner <Buzz@marianmanor.org>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 15:54:33 -0500

Think photography has a problem defining amateurism and professionalism?
How about them Olympics?  The lines are very fuzzy.  When Ted retires and
lives off of his investments, the kindness of strangers, and the resale
value of his equipment, does he cease to be a professional?  I for one think
not.

	Buzz Hausner