Subject: [Leica] Digital & Printing Paper
From: "Kotsinadelis, Peter (Peter)" <peterk@lucent.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 14:11:57 -0800

The Photographic Quality paper made by Imation (formerly the imaging
division of 3M) is also an excellent product that feels more like
old-fashioned photgraph paper than many.  A good friend of mine uses it
almost exclusively and when we compared the results side by side with HP
paper the Imation paper was the clear winner with much better color
reproduction.

Peter K