Subject: [Leica] RE: Ilford Pro Membership
From: George Huczek <ghuczek@sk.sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 16:24:54 -0600

At 11:25 AM 23/02/99 -0700, Tim wrote:
>And I must have signed up three times (from Canada) and all I ever get is
>the intro kit, and never any mailings after that!

You should check with IlfoPro about this.  The latest mailing which you
should have received is the Ilfopro newsletter, Vol. 6 No. 2.  Ask if they
can send you a back issue.  It has a good section in it on toning B&W
papers, by Mike Gristwood and John Placko.
   Of course, you also have access to the Q&A members' forum, which often
contains some very useful information on Ilford products.