Subject: Re: [Leica] Definition of a Professional
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 22:51:27 -0600

At 04:54 PM 2/23/99 -0500, you wrote:
>How do you
>separate yourself from this pseudo professional?

When people see my work. But for portrait photographers, the PPof A has a
certification process. But people have to know what initials after a name
to look for.

>P.S.  You don't have to ever worry about me becoming a professional
>photographer.  It still takes me 10 minutes to load a roll of film in my
>M6....duh!

Give me five minutes and I can teach you to do it in 15 seconds.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Diplomacy: Say nice doggie until you find a *BIG* stick.