Subject: RE: [Leica] Definition of a Professional
From: "Lee, Ken" <ken.lee@hbc.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 08:22:13 -0500

Bob,

I started taking pictures seriously in 1958. I started working in Data
Processing as it was then called in 1962.  My current position is "Senior
Systems Analyst". I don't have a piece of paper that says I am an IT
Professional. My resume says I am, my work says I am.  If I stop delivering
quality work, I will soon stop being an IT Professional. I think it is the
same for Professional Photography.  Inside, I consider myself to have always
been a photographer who works with computers to make a living.  To most
others I am a computer type who has a hobby.

My two cents

Ken