Subject: Re: [Leica] Definition of a Professional
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 08:34:42 -0500

At 07:59 PM 2/23/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Tina:
>
>Thank you very much.  This is one of the things I was looking for.
>
>Are you a member of this group and if so do you use the credentials in
>promoting your photographic services?   Are any of the other Professional
>LUGGER Photographers members of this group?
>
>There is a higher order of professional photographers, correct?
>
>Thanks Tina,

Hi, Bob -

Yes, I am a member.  I attend the meetings in Columbia, about an hour from
here.  I am listed on their web page and have received referrals from it
that resulted in jobs.  I use their professional business guides and forms
all the time and have consulted their law experts about copyright and web
theft.  There was a lot of controversy when ASMP started their own stock
agency, MIRA, and some people left; however, I am a member of MIRA, too.
ASMP is a very worthwhile organization and worth the dues.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com/