Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Tina's new web page; too much technology
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 08:50:16 -0500

At 09:49 AM 2/24/99 +0100, you wrote:

>I could not find any colour pictures other people referred to, and meanwhile I
>have deleted those messages. Could you please direct me to those pictures?
>

>Thank you for sharing your great pictures with us.
>
>christoph

Hi, Christoph -

I am still working on the website, so please check back soon.  The color
photos are on the tinamanley.com site under my signature.  I'm sorry the
photos came up so dark on your computer.  There is a website that you can
go to to adjust the gamma on your computer for optimum viewing.  That's
what I used to set the brightness on mine but I don't have the URL
bookmarked.  Thank you for your comments!

Leically,

Tina
Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com/