Subject: Re: [Leica] Definition of a Professional
From: Alan Ball <AlanBall@csi.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 08:03:31 +0100

Nathan (in case you are not in Denmark yet),

That is saying that if you shoot 300 pics a day, there is a larger
probability to get good pics than when you shoot 300 pics a month. My
points of difference with Eric might well be: how many keepers a roll ?
And pro keeper v. amateur keeper = no automatic per se advantage on the
pro side. I'm not sure Eric is really saying anything different to that
BTW...

Alan (have a nice trip: no avalanche risk in Denmark)