Subject: Re: [Leica] olympus vs leica
From: Alan Ball <AlanBall@csi.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 12:04:56 +0100

Dominique,

Now i finally understand the threads in this group: the LUG is a
disinformaton plot directed by Solms through front end companies paying
the likes of Brian, Erwin, Eric, Jim or Ted ;-)  Looks like Jim, Eric
and Ted are paid per line, while Erwin is paid per report. Brian is paid
for the hardware connection.

And Guido is a submarine of the Olympus lobby.

And I am on Nikon's payroll with a mission to disturb the consensus
here.

Everything is clear now ;-) Thanks !  ;-)   ;-)

Alan