Subject: Re: [Leica] The perception of photographic quality
From: Harrison McClary <mcclary@iname.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 12:16:13 -0600

>wasteland of bad taste that is American (USA) culture.
>
>As for broad generalities which end up being useless, this is one of them.
>
>And don't lump the press in with those liars. We at least try to tell the
>truth.

Eric,

SOME members of the press try to tell the truth, then some only tell their
"version" of it.  Wasn't it an ABC news program that dynamited a truck?
(oops forgot they are TV and not bound by the morals and objectivity us
print people try to honor.)

Unfortuantly when a "legitimate" outlet does something as unethical as this
it sticks to all members of the "press".

Never-the-less some members of the press are very ethical and honorable,
some are little better than a certian US President the media is in love
with.

Generalazitions are bad no matter which side of the fence you are on.

Harrison McClary
http://people.delphi.com/hmphoto
Preview my book: http://www.volmania.com
mail: mcclary@iname.com