Subject: Re: [Leica] Ideas for cap-keeping?
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 1999 09:49:03 -0800

Getting this new 135 has opened that great world of Olympus accessories
to me. It has a 49mm Lenscap/filter thread!
Caps, Shades, UV filters of various disgusting ilks, Red filters (LOVE
'em), Green Filters  (LOVE 'em), and that all useful elusive
yellow-green.
Maybe I'll get one of those elegant caps with the strings so the sound
of the cap clicking against the camera as I walk down the forest path
will scare away the bears.
49mm grab box here I come!
Mark Rabiner