Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica in the future
From: "Joe Stephenson" <joeleica@flash.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 1999 19:18:43 -0700

Erwin Puts wrote:
snip
cannot contribute to the Lug anymore since snip
> Erwin
+++++++++++++
Dear Erwin,
Say it ain't so. I hope that you will not deprive us of your knowledge and
experience. Give the LUG members credit. We are mostly (apparently)
intelligent people who can read diverse opinions and make weight their
value.
For my part, I regard many personally critical posts as saying more about
the poster than the person being attacked.
So, I hope you will hang around and not depart. You may recall that we once
had a difference of opinion that I learned from (you, too, I hope) and which
gave neither of us hurt or offense. It works out that way a lot, so I hope
you will stick around.
Sincerely,
Joe Stephenson