Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica in the future
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 1999 22:15:06 -0600

At 04:10 PM 2/27/99 -0600, you wrote:
>Whoa!!!  Hey, I don't believe that age has anything to do with it. If
>anything age gives more tolerance and flexibility, IMHO.

Dick, that's exactly what researchers are finding. Older people tend to be
more flexible in many ways. Car brand loyalty is much looser with 50+ than
18-39. The exact opposite of what marketers are ready and willing to
accept. Which is why marketing is such a mess in many industries right now.
They can't get past their prejudices. Sound like a company we all know and
love?

So, how does that apply to Leica? They need to be a little more open to
ideas of adapting new technologies, for us old farts. :-)

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

C:\BELFRY is where I keep my .BAT files.