Subject: Re:[Leica] In you heart...
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 1999 08:17:42 -0600

At 12:05 PM 2/28/99 +0100, you wrote:
>There is a place - lots of it - outside the USA
>and, surprise, there are also real people living there!

Really? Someone quick, take a picture. :-)

Let's get back on the topics we can agree on. And I did NOT want to see the
dump on Erwin happen that has. Let's call it a difference of opinion, and
get back to what's important. (Summilux or Summicron, what do I need....how
to load M6s fast...R's are real cameras that will last past next week...)

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Diplomacy: Say nice doggie until you find a *BIG* stick