Subject: Re:[Leica] In you heart...
From: "Sander van Hulsenbeek" <vanhulsenbeek@wxs.nl>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 1999 20:23:08 +0100

Dear LUGgers

Thank you for enlightening me on Matt Drudge and bringing
this group back to what is is about: Leica!

Digest V7 #41 was one of the most enjoyable digests in weeks!

And when is Erwin going to publish a test on the 24ASPH? Somewhere
in that long letter he sneaked in a note that that lens
is one of the best of them all.

Ths slides I made in Cuba in January with that lens (will publish some
shortly on the met)
on E100S, really vibrate, as opposed to the Nikon pictures my friend
made at the same time. Now why is that?

Sander
- -----
Sander van Hulsenbeek