Subject: Re: [Leica] Matt Drudge & LEICA
From: RBedw51767@aol.com
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 1999 10:31:16 EST

Ted:

Thanks for the response.

Who does Drudge work for and what is his mission?  Perhaps we should give him
a Leica, he might just fit in.  What do you think?

Bob Bedwell

<< >RBedw51767@aol.com writes:

 >> Perhaps we can find a LUGGER that will tell us about Matt Drudge.
 >>
 >Drudge is an aggressive self promoter whom has become something of a media
 >darling >>>>>>>>>>

 Maybe we should find out if this "self promotor has a Leica and if not,
 lets leave these kinds of clowns out and off the LUG.

 Thank you very much.  Have a nice day.
 ted

 Ted Grant
 http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant >>