Subject: AW: [Leica] OFF-TOPIC: gamma setting for webpages
From: "Bernhard Wingerter" <Bernd_Wingerter@csi.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 1999 16:57:12 +0100

Hi Pascal!
I looked at your pages with a WINTEL-Machine. My Monitor has a Gamma
somewhere between 2 and 2.2 (I normally use slightly reduced contrast and
brightness settings. It feels more comfortably for my eyes).
The 3 pictures you mentioned in your post looks overexposed. All the other
pictures looks really fine, their contrast is correct. You really shouldn't
worry about scanning for Wintel.

Bernhard