Subject: RE: [Leica] was In you heart. NOW: forget Drudge
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 1999 08:48:47 -0600

At 08:21 AM 3/1/99 -0500, you wrote:
>But Mathew B was a pioneer photographer from a day before there were
>any kind of standards for journalism, let alone photo journalism...

Yes, but the concept of plagiarism also existed, and putting his name on
other photographer's work was a bit much if you ask me. But like you say,
nobody had developed standards to judge one's self by. On the other hand,
with the rights grabs so many publications are trying to do these days, one
wonders if things have changed all that much?

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Profanity sucks.