Subject: Re: [Leica] In your heart you know Matt Drudge is correct ...(was Jim Brick)
From: Bill Erfurth <m6rf@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 1999 10:01:34 -0800 (PST)

Hi B. D.,

Just a couple comments on your post...
B. D. Colen Wrote:
>>>Whoever wrote this was on lots of VERY heavy drugs.<<<

- - - - snip - - -

I really get a kick out of you guys on the Political Left.  Any time
you can't dispute the FACTS you resort to "Name Calling" or "Personal
Attacks"

B. D., I can assure you that "I DID NOT INHALE" and "I DID NOT HAVE
SEX WITH THAT WOMAN", and I also believe in the Tooth Ferry.

B. D. Colen Wrote:
The so-called Drudge
report is nothing but a juvenile gossip column on the web, where
anyone can write anything.

- - - - SNIP - - -

Why do you feel the need to belittle the name of his publication.  It
is called The Drudge Report.  I do not refer to you as "the so-called
B. D. Colen".

And, If what you say is true about "Where anyone can write anything",
why not prove it to the group by submitting something to Mr. Drudge
and getting it published??

B. D. Colen wrote:
He has also run endless reams of
entirely
made up crap... that reads as though it was lifted from the old National
Lampoon

- - - - snip - - -

If what you say is true, please let us know the dates that these
"endless reams of entirely made up crap" were published or the title
of the articles under which these "endless reams of entirely made up
crap" were published so we can go to The Drudge Report and read it for
ourselves.

I seriously doubt that such "endless reams of entirely made up crap"
exist, but I am willing to keep an open mind.

B. D. Colen wrote:
What is truly pathetic about the media, and the present general
sophistication level of the American populace, is that Matt Drudge,
internet
goofball, is considered a "journalist" and appears on "serious" t.v.
shows.

- - - - snip - - -

See, B. D., there you go again.  Using the 'liberal defense' of Name
Calling.  I think that is very unfair because I do not recall  Mr.
Drudge ever saying or writing anything like that about you.

B. D., you are a great photographer. Maybe now is the time to elevate
your political beliefs to the same level as your photography.

Regards,
Bill