Subject: Re: [Leica] Walter's Cost vs. Value
From: "Ernest Nitka" <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 1999 12:38:25 -0500

Walt - I liked your post about failure of companies to support their
products.  It is because of this that i recently traded in my Minolta CLE.
It worked fine and I had taken it on many trips.  I finally decided to trade
it not because it didn't work but because there was comming a day when it
would break and it would be an expensive paperweight. I now use a CL which
while I miss the AE feature does allow me more creativity for the exposure
and it can be fixed ( thanks again Sherry).

Minolta decided it wasn't going to support it after 10 years.  I also find
this attitude intolerable.

Ernie Nitka