Subject: Re: [Leica] OFF-TOPIC: gamma setting for webpages
From: "JeffS" <segawa@netone.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 1999 08:24:21 -0700

Best I've been able to figure under Windows98 is to eyeball it some, and I'm
not entirely pleased with this. In addition, the software which shipped with
my Asus V3400 TNT video card includes monitor profiles (no obvious way to
edit). I've got "Trinitron Compartible, 9300K, G2.2" selected. With MacOS
8.5.1, I just use the Monitors and Sound control panel's monitor
calibration.

Jeff