Subject: Re: [Leica] Noctilux <on topic... AT LAST!>
From: kabob@tiac.net (Bob Keene/Karen Shehade)
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 1999 21:03:29 -0500

Ok, Ok,
many of you will consider me 'less-than-LUG-worthy'....
BUT,
I hosted my church's Annual Talent Show last night (I've been a stand up
comic for the last 13 years- first time I got to work a "church-gig"- talk
about a tough crowd!!)
I am also the 'unofficial' photographer.
I was using my M4-P and a Canon 7, both of course armed with Ted A "softies".
Because there is very little light, and because I had no opportunity to
purchase some 3200/1600/1000 speed film, I was shooting XP2 at 400 (no, I
didn't even have any Tri-X) and using my two fastest lenses: a Russian
Jupiter 3 (50/1.5) and a Canon 50/1.4....! SORRY, I haven't paid off the 35
Summilux yet!!!! So I didn't have it!!
My exposures were around f2-1.4 @ 1/30-1/15th... I'll be VERY interested in
how my "Economy Summiluxes" work out.
Just wish I'd had some Delta 3200 in the bag!   :(

Bob Keene
"The Heretic"