Subject: Re:[Leica] Re: FS V35
From: kabob@tiac.net (Bob Keene/Karen Shehade)
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 1999 15:13:51 -0500

There was a huge 'discussion' a few weeks ago regarding FS on Fridays... if
I remember correctly, there was no absolute decision that FS articles sere
to be contained to Friday Only: therefor I'd have to say that this isn't
"outside the accepted" and doesn't require a "great rationalization". I'd
rather LUGger's offer their stuff for sale to LUGger's, rather than to the
'riff-raff' of "regular camera society".

Bob Keene