Subject: [Leica] Re: Feedback sought on Colour Heads & Analysers
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 1999 19:30:42 -0800

I can tell you what I am assembling for myself. Not just based upon reading
stuff, but based upon actual use and results. A friend, and exceptional
Cibachrome printer (It's actually his business. He has a hand picked
clientele.) named Dave Adams in Laguna Beach, CA. Dave has printed some of
my transparencies. His work is awesome. So I decided to copy him. Seeing is
believing. ZBE color head (www.zbe.com) on a Beseler 45V-XL chassis and
Colorstar 3000 analyzer. I will either get a ColorLine 5100 (www.jobo.com)
or a Colorstar 3000 (www.omega.satter.com) analyzer. I have the ZBE head,
and will accumulate the remaining stuff over the next few months.

Jim