Subject: [Leica] Re: Feedback sought on Colour Heads & Analysers
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 1999 21:06:17 -0800

Ilfochrome Classic Deluxe comes in three contrast grades.

And yes Robert, I know, as well as anyone, that there are many ways to
solve a photographic problem. Like you, I was simply adding my own 2¢.
Rarely do two people solve the same problem, the same way. This is also how
we learn stuff. And why Erwin should continue participating in the LUG.

Everyone thinks that their way is best. But you and I both know that this
is not true. Someone, somewhere, will always have a better way.

Jim