Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: -- No Subject --
From: TEAShea@aol.com
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 11:16:59 EST

<< Just like there's no PHOTOGRAPHIC difference in lenses from l970 and
today...
 By photographic, I mean that shots taken at the same time/same place,
 on 100 print or E6 or tri-x, handheld, etc.....there's no difference.. >>

I must disagree.  There is a difference.  The new Leica lenses (for example)
are significantly improved over the 70's lenses.  This is not simply a
theoretical difference.  The differences can manifest themselves in the
photographs.  In some instances the differences would not appear.  In other
the differences are quite pronounced.

Tom Shea