Subject: [Leica] Purists, Elitists, photo-physics and reality
From: "Kotsinadelis, Peter (Peter)" <peterk@lucent.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 10:27:03 -0800

Walt,

While I don't agree with all you say, I do get your point.  If you are using
Leica for simple snapshots its doubtful you will see a difference.  Its when
you enlarge or shot transparencies and project that you may start to see a
difference.  Again, this is subjective.
If you place slides taken with an Olympus camera, Nikon camera, and Leica
camera next to each other, assuming each was taken at the same aperture &
shutter speed, not everyone would be able to pick out the Leica slide.  ;-)

Peter K