Subject: Re: [Leica] website comments
From: "Peter C. Palmieri" <palmieri@cybernex.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 19:20:54 -0500

Francesco asked (snip)--

>I thought photos were to be reviewed and appreciated
>regardless if they were shot with Leica or Nikon or a point and shoot!
>Is this the general feeling on the LUG......that ONLY Leica website photos
>should be commented on?

Francesco--

My guess is that most everyone has a Leica and a couple of other cameras
which are used for purposes other than those which the Leica excels. So I
would certainly think that photos made with other than Leica cameras should
warrant comment and/or critique.

Since I am not a good photographer, but a decent "picture-taker", I look
forward to commentary about the photos which are featured at various web
sites. I especially look forward to hearing about what film, lens, printing
paper etc. was used to produce the photos.

Peter in NJ