Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: velvia and Taj Mahal
From: "Peter C. Palmieri" <palmieri@cybernex.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 1999 11:04:44 -0500

Jim--

You wrote (snipped)--

>I use the Velvia in my
>R cameras.

I know there is no better way to learn about a film than by using it a great
deal under different conditions. I have just started to use Velvia. I have
read all kinds of things about it--underexpose it, overexpose it etc. etc.

My question for the beginner is, with this much-discussed and praised film,
using an R4 that has just been brought back to original specs, what ISO
should be used initially and until one gets very familiar with the film?

Peter in NJ